We are now open. Our practices are safe
As your trusted, local eye-care and hearing specialists, our top priority is the safety of our patients and staff. For your reassurance, we are following strict anti-infection procedures, our team members have been trained and will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
We are ready to welcome you back in our practices. To ensure your visit is a safe and comfortable experience, we kindly ask you to follow these steps. Please watch this short video to know how it works:
BOOKINGS AND APPOINTMENTS
- We are adopting a locked-door policy and operating an appointment-only service. The number of people allowed in the practices at any one time is limited, so please call us to book your eye appointment as we cannot accept walk-ins. - Your eye appointment will be a one-to-one consultation and will be an unrushed, highly individualised eye-care experience. Our team will assist you with your optical needs, from checking your eye health to choosing the right pair of new glasses. Please allow up to one hour for your appointment. - Please attend your appointment by yourself, unless being accompanied is absolutely necessary.
- The practice door may be locked if you arrive early, but we will be expecting you and will let you in when it is safe to do so. - Please wear your protective face mask at all times. Customers not wearing a protective mask cannot be allowed in the practice. - Our staff may take your temperature on arrival and will ask you to use hand sanitiser.
- Our staff will be thoroughly disinfecting the testing room after each eye test, as well as the testing equipment. Deep cleaning of the practice will also be carried out every day. - Whenever possible, our team will keep the 1m distance. We will only reduce this distance for clinical reasons and with your consent.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- After your appointment, we will be discussing glasses options with you. Please ask our staff to try frames on, so that these can be disinfected before and after you wear them. - In some locations, we are also able to offer you an appointment with our eye-wear styling specialist, who will help you choose frames that best complement your face shape, skin tone and individual style. - We kindly ask you to pay by card, contactless or any other form of electronic payment.
GETTING YOUR GLASSES
- Our staff will arrange a time slot during one of our set collection days for you to pick up your glasses in all comfort and safety.
To book an appointment, for any eye care-related query, or for more information about the safety protocols adopted, please call your local practice and we’ll be happy to assist you. We’re looking forward to welcoming you back!
The current COVID-19 situation may impact our online services. Please be aware of the following:
Delivery - The majority of our orders are delivered within 7-10 working days, and we are doing our best to maintain our standards. However, please note that some web orders might take slightly longer to reach you. Should this be the case, our customer service will be in touch to keep you updated on your order status.
Returns - We might be unable to process returns as quickly as we would like to. We will process your request as soon as we can. However, please be aware this can take up to 7-10 working days from receiving the glasses in our warehouse. You will receive a confirmation email once the return package has arrived with us, but we may not be able to process the return for up to 7-10 working days.
For any website-related query, please do not hesitate to contact us.